DetailsAlumetron ™ is an easy to apply clear polymer coating that bonds chemically and mechanically to aluminum for a smooth, durable, protective finish that resists environmental damage and attachment of dirt. It keeps your aluminum looking shiny and new all season even with constant water immersion. Alumetron is a direct to metal clear coat invented by Aurora Marine Industries Inc. Alumetron bonds chemically to the aluminum, making it the most durable clear coat available. It won’t lift, crack or peel, even if scratched.
- Why You'll Love It
- Protects Aluminum Against Oxidation, Tarnish, UV, Corrosion, Salt Spray, Road Film, Acid Rain
- Keeps Your Aluminum Boats Looking Shiny & New even with constant water immersion
- Bonds chemically to the aluminum, making it the most durable clear coat available. It won’t lift, crack or peel, even if scratched.
- EASY TO APPLY: Direct to metal, clear coat. No primer, etching, special tooling or equipment is required. Just wipe it on and let it dry. It can be applied during manufacture on your existing line
- Environment Safe - Water Based - Low VOC's. Polymer based product that’s environment friendly, which consumers look for in their buying decision. There are no, health, safety, storage, ventilation or EPA issues to deal with in your plant and it’s not flammable or corrosive.
- Alumetron can be used as a durable primer for environment friendly water based paints. It can also be applied as a protective top coat.