DetailsAlgex™ is also recommended for cleaning marine growth, algae, barnacles, zebra mussels, and quaga mussels from aluminum, stainless steel, and bronze propellers. Algex™ will not darken the metal and will brighten stainless steel and bronze propellers. Algex™ can also be used for cleaning and brightening galvanized trailers and for removing hard water spots from fiberglass boats. Algex™ is a bottom cleaner invented for removing marine growth and is not a brightener such as Alumabrite™. It does not protect against marine fouling. For that you require VS721™ Bottom Coat.
- Why You'll Love It
- Proven Results
- FAST and EASY to Use: Spray On, Brush and Rinse Marine Growth Away
- SAFE for Cleaning: Sterndrives and Outboards Won't Pit Aluminum or Strip Paint Works on Fiberglass, Wood and Metal Boats
- Comes in a Ready-To-Use Spray Bottle
- No-Fume Formula
- Brightens Anodized Trailers
- Removes Rust
- Removes Oxidation from Brass Rails and Props
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- My pontoon is ready!!
Wow!! :) ..... so easy,